This post has been sponsored by Palmer’s. All thoughts and opinions are my own.”
I’ve been getting a lot of questions about my hair routine and maintenance, specifically my wash-n-go, so I wanted to give you a run down here on the blog. If there is anything I’ve learned about being natural, it is that moisture is the key to any hairstyle and the overall health of your hair. After adding the Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Hair Care line to my routine, I’ve found that they deliver on moisture and much more.
Being natural can be an expensive journey when you’re trying to find the products that work for you. What I love the most about Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Hair Care is that it’s easy on the budget. None of the products from the line cost more than $5 and they can be found at your local Walmart or Target. Yesssssss to having amazing hair without breaking the bank!
Here are the steps I took to achieve this look:
1. Wash and condition with the Conditioning Shampoo and Repairing Conditioner. Understand that regular conditioner doesn’t replace a deep conditioner and vice versa.
2. Deep Condition using the 2-Step Hair Mask, but don’t get comfy under your hooded dryer. This one only takes FIVE minutes. If you have hair that is typically dry, color treated, or low porosity, you should make a habit of deep conditioning weekly. The great part about this mask is that it does the job in less than 5 minutes. As a busy mom, anything that saves me time is a win in my book.
3. Add more moisture by applying Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Hair Care Leave-In Conditioner followed by the Curl Styler Cream Pudding. I applied in small sections using the shingling method and my Denman brush to get the ultimate definition.
4. Allow hair to dry overnight or speed up the drying process by sitting under a hooded dryer or using a diffuser.
5. Separate and fluff. I use the Hair Polisher Serum to finish off my wash-n-go and give extra shine. Apply the serum to your fingertips during the separation process to keep your style from frizzing and use a hair pick for additional volume.
Easy, right? LOL. My wash-n-gos will be my go-to hair-style this summer. They typically last from 5-7 days if I let it dry completely before fluffing and use a satin scarf every night. With the help of some great moisture products and a good routine, it’s the easiest style in my arsenal. What’s your go-to summer hair style for easy/low maintenance?